Saturday, November 11, 2017

Dear Madam (Sir)

I am looking for fund to renovate my Grandma`s rumah gadang (big house). It is a traditional house of Minang tribe living in West Sumatera, Indonesia. The main uniqueness of the house is its buffalo -horn-like curved roof.

It is a 90 year old wooden house. It was a beautiful house ornamented with colorful carving on its font wall. Today, the colors are getting fade. Most walls are rotten and some roof are leaking.

As almost all house materials are made from wood, its renovation is much more expensive that that of modern (concrete) house. My extended family and I have difficulty funding this Grandma`s house.

Is there any funding available from your organization? If any, I will submit a more detailed information labour this - as kind of proposal.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Sincerely yours

Lisa Tinaria

No comments:

Post a Comment